Managed to get an Opo-opo Crown sooner than expected. I’ve never tought I could obtain that item so fast! I want to thank Michael and Draken for help, without them I couldn’t get that. And I guess I need to start making them a monument, since They have been helping me so much with basically everything.
- Wyvern Skull: 1st kill-> Drop. That was fun! Went to Ifrit with Michael and Xeel.
- Lucky Egg: Had this from long time, found while exping in Bohyada
- Broken Mithran Rod: Strangely enough this rod is more expensive broken. Bought it in AH @15k and Michael broke it in Qufim!
- Workbench: Simply bought it at the guild in Sand’Oria
- Wandering Bulb: 1st kill->Drop again! I felt kind lucky in this quest.
- Blackened Toad: Ok this one took several hours at sea serpent grotto. Definitely the most annoying.
- Giant Fish Bones: Uggalepih with Draken and Mich while forming our next EXP party. I think it dropped after 30 minutes.
- Ten of Coins: 1st kill-> drop again! And that’s where I died. I accidentally clicked on mission 6.1 door, spawning four NM cardians. Despite EXP loss it was fun I guess.
- Ancient Salt: I tried to get this on my own, but I needed like 30 minutes per mob. Killed two and got bored. Went there again with Michael and again, 1st kill-> drop XD. I think I won’t be lucky like this anymore in my life.
- Sands of Silence: Bought it, 20k.
And now I’m proudly THE QUEEN !
Time to rush for level 72 in order to wear Errant hoppelaunde and get rid of that boring Justacorps.